Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

2016 39' Jayco Eagle 3 slideouts. #3 slideout (door

Customer Question

2016 39' Jayco Eagle 3 slideouts. #3 slideout (door side) leaks and slideout wiper is not touching the unit at top or right (front) exterior wall. Appears to be off centered to the left (rear) of the trailer body. Can the slideout be adjusted so the wiper can do its job? Is this a fairly simple repair or a major fix?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Not too bad if you are somewhat handy with tools. It is done on the arms underneath. It takes between one to two hours most of the time and a good jack to lift the room. If you think that might work for you let me know. I will make a phone chat offer as well as some customers prefer that.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?