Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am trying to find out what kind/type of hydraulic fluid is

Customer Question

I am trying to find out what kind/type of hydraulic fluid is in the slide out system. It is low, and I want to top it up.
JA: How many miles are on the car? When was your last oil change? What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: It is a 2002 Laredo 5th wheel.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can see no reason not to handle it myself. All I need is to know what kind of fluid was originally put in the system.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No. Just what kind of hydraulic fluid is in the reservoir.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IT will take Dexron III ATF

Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert