Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We bought a used 2006 Keystone Zepplin 29 ft camper. We can

Customer Question

We bought a used 2006 Keystone Zepplin 29 ft camper. We can not find a fuse box if there is one and do not know how to light the water heater or furnace. I just purchased an RV book online but not sure if it will tell me what I need to know. Is there a place to buy a specific owner's manual. Help, please.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally you will have an interior fuse panel and the fuses will be next to the breakers, that panel could be under the fridge, or on the base of the bed, sometimes they will use a finished panel like the rest of the cabinetry inside the RV... The fuse/breaker panel is almost ALWAYS inside...

As far as the water heater most are direct ignition, you turn the LP tank on then on the inside you will have a switch, when you hit the switch the water heater will start, you will hear it sparking and then light off. Some will have a white face plate with a gas symbol and some also have a lighting bolt which would mean the water heater also works on AC power. IF you can get me the make and model of the water heater I can send you some info. You will have a sticker under the outside access panel, it will be an Atwood or Suburban and the model number will tell us if it is direct ignition or a pilot model... Hope this helps, please feel free to follow up if needed, I am around daily and respond when I can....Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Also for what it is worth click HERE for an owners manual for 2009. I must say that they lump all there manuals into one for all towables and it is pretty generic, they do not make them per model.... Robert

IF you need more help please let me know, I respond WHEN I can but always respond back...

Robert