Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Looking turn off valve on my 2017 Minnie Winnie 31G- hot

Customer Question

Looking for a turn off valve on my 2017 Minnie Winnie 31G- hot water flows fine thru kitchen sink, but bathroom & shower faucets only flow w/cold. Turn on the hot & nothing comes out
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

No "turn off valve" just shut the water off at the source OR turn the pump off. This is probably some debris in the inlet of the faucet or fixture IF you have cold water coming out. That may take removing the fixture to get to the intake screens. The only other cause MIGHT be if someone put a valve in the hot line into the bathroom and it is closed. That wouldn't be a factory OEM thing I don't think. Get me the actual model number of your coach and I can probably dig out some plumbing diagrams for you. IF this is a brand new rig, it will be covered under warranty and you might not want to do much yourself as that can void some aspects of the warranty in some cases. All follow ups here are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Winnebago Minnie Winnie 2017 31G
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

They only have them listed through 2015. You might want to give a mobile tech a call and have him take a look and see if that hot line (red) has a valve someone may have turned off.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok, thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You are welcome! Please let me know what it turns out to be. Nothing like that on older models.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?