Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My inverter alarm went off and "someone" changed the

Customer Question

my inverter alarm went off and "someone" changed the settings and i don't know what they were. how do i get it back? baterries are not charging ;-(
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Are you plugged into shore power? And if the alarm went off, there is a good chance that the batteries need some attention (water or dirty cables are the two most common problems) and until that is done, the inverter won't reset and work properly. Most places that sell batteries can load test them for you if that is needed. When you respond, I need the make and model of your inverter (or converter) so I know what we are working with here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I call you later today?
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Yes..........I can make a phone chat offer for you. Keep in mind I am in California.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?