peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

1998 four winds infinity 32'? motorhome wipers inop.

Customer Question

1998 four winds infinity 32'? motorhome wipers inop. tripping 8.25 a tiny cb plugged into the fuse block at drivers left foot. tripping with motors disconnected. and washer disconnected. also disconnected plug near cb that may be wiper harness plug. i am electrician by trade, locomotives 35 yrs. need schematic but cannot locate one. right side wiper was working. dont think it is now. renewed motor drivers side no help. only feed on drvs side plug w wiper switch in any position is red wire 3rd on plug, middle pin. park wire? changed wiper switch assembly on column no help. took it back. thanks for your help. vin 3FCMF53G3VJA27009.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
new email: **************
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i mainly need a schematic for the wiper circuit. have a few bits of one but not all.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also would like info on obtaining a service manual.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted any info here on this model with the diagram or diagnostic info you may need to obtain this info from a local dealer or repair center on this.I would contact a local dealer or repair center to see if they can help with this info here on this.If this is not an option or was already attempted and you want to continue here instead to get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete