gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a Winnebago reach . The Dometic toilet .that is not

Customer Question

Hi
We have a Winnebago long reach . The Dometic toilet .that is not working no vacuum and the water was leaking. Can you help.we are in mount Isa Qld until the 20th June 2016.
If so that would be good my mane is Elwin Bell my phone number is(###) ###-####or phone (###) ###-#### ***** my wife email is***@******.***
Thank you .
Elwin!!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

What is the model number off your toilet? Do you have the User's Manual for it or not?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Randall.
The toilet a Dometic VT 2500 and no user manual and it won't work watch is the best thing that we can bey to replace it.
With a new toilet. To take its place
And have it send to mount Isa Qld,
Thank you Elwin.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Mechanic Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

What is the Postal Code for Mount Isa Qld? I need that in order to recommend a repair facility for you. I am located in California so a phone call might not be practical here.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?