gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Rear leveling arms will notvretract : Troy challenger 2016

Customer Question

Rear leveling arms will notvretract
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Troy challenger 2016 in processing of leveling received low voltage alert rear levelers down....used manual bypass at hydraulic station and that not working either
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: It should be ea
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Is this a Lippert Level up system?

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Do you have just one battery or the two that are recommended?

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?