Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

My electrical roof won,t go up or down on my 2005 Fleetwood

Customer Question

My electrical roof won,t go up or down on my 2005 Fleetwood Pop up trailer. Hand crank works, but the electrical swicht doesn't. Is there any way to trouble shoot to find problem
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Most of the time, this is caused by a tripped shortstop breaker or blown fuse. Trace the lead from the switch back towards the battery. Low voltage does this from a battery that is discharged or failing. It might be the switch and you can use a 12 VDC test light to test for power into and out of the switch. Those run about $5 or so at most hardware stores and are easy to use. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?