Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I am travelling in a Winnebago Minnie Winnie. All electrical

Customer Question

I am travelling in a Winnebago Minnie Winnie. All electrical work except the wall outlets. I've looked at the fuses and they all look OK. Any ideas what might be keeping just the outlets from working?
Category: RV
Expert:  Technicaldan replied 4 months ago.

I have to check, are you supposed to use a hook up lead to connect to the mains or does your van have an inbuilt inverter / generator system, before I try to help.

Looking at the spec, I don't see an invertor, are you hooked up to the mains?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I see the other expert has opted out. IF you are plugged into power and the outlets are not working go around and look for a tripped GFI, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside. GO to the breaker panel and shut off all the breakers and then turn them back ON sometimes a breaker can trip and not look like it, if you have a generator start it and let me know if the outlets work... Follow ups are included...... Robert