peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Prevost XL II Marathon conversion- have the second

Customer Question

Prevost XL II Marathon conversion- have the second alternator light coming on but all outputs check and gauges are ok. Any ideas
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure the battery connections are all o.k. and that there are no loose,damaged or corroded wires as this will cause this type of fault here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. already this can be due to an internal electrical fault in the instrument cluster itself with it needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete