gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My dometic AC unit is not working. I can turn the fan on and

Customer Question

My dometic AC unit is not working. I can turn the fan on and it will blow but I cannot get the AC to run. I do not here the compressor trying to cut on either.
I had some water infiltration this past winter when we were camping. Is it possible that the board got wet and is damaged?
Derick
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Possible..........what is the model of your A/C and thermostat? Or is this a direct ceiling unit? Get back to me with this information and I can direct you further in some easy testing. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dometic unit and tstat
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I got that.........there are dozens of models. I need specific information. Attach a photo if you aren't sure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dometic rooftop unit and Dometic tstat.Unit mfg # ***** *****
Sn# *****My apologies...that's all the info I have right now. Can take a phot when I get home from work.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Is the thermostat digital or analog?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Yes..........just attach it to your post.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Analog tstat
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Pull the cover off and give me the part number off the board. It may be on the rear of the unit. It should start with "310....." so I know which version you have.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you may have missed my response to your question a few days ago? If you still need some assistance and input from me here, please get back to me. Thanks!