Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Trying to reset Norcold model N611RT. can not get

Customer Question

Trying to reset Norcold model N611RT. can not get refrigerator to reset.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: AC power light on fridge green light flashes in AC power mode as well as in gas mode.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No that is all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

When you do the reset the fridge needs to be cooled down if it was running on the reset may not work. Also depending on the style board you have there are two resets, click HERE and HERE to view, when you jump the wire to ground you should hear a click and the board should reset.....

Also click HERE and verify the code you are getting on page 8, let me know how many times the ON light is flashing....