Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a "RV QG 5500 Gas Generator" on a Thor 2016 Outlaw

Customer Question

I have a "RV QG 5500 Gas Generator" on a Thor 2016 Outlaw RV. It shuts down at around in 90 degree plus temp. When it cools it will restart but then shuts down shortly after.
Pls advise
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Did you check the oil level? IF you have this running on low pressure LP, when did you have the working pressure checked last? And when you respond, please give me the whole Model number off the data tag. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oil level is mid-level in safe area. This MH is one year old 2015 gas system. Is the pressure something I can check? If so, how?
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago. need to have it done with a manometer and most shops should have one. You can usually take the regulator off and into them to be checked.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?