gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Flashing E2 on Dometic refrigerator? : Unplugged all power

Customer Question

Flashing E2 on Dometic refrigerator?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Unplugged all power and waited 20 minutes, plugged back at still flashing
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Unplugged all power and waited 20 minutes, plugged back at still flashing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Refrigeratot set to auto, gas is full
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Before we chat about this, please get back to me with the model number off the data tag inside the fridge. That way I know what you have first.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you may have missed my response to your question a few days ago? If you still need some assistance and input from me here, please get back to me. Thanks!