gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

WE DISCONECT THE THERMOSTAT REMOVED HEATER 12V ON A 1998

Customer Question

WE DISCONECT THE THERMOSTAT REMOVED HEATER 12V FOR REPAIR ON A 1998 MONTANA 5TH WHEELER WE RENISTAL SAME WITH A DIFFERENT THERM HEATER ONLY NOW WE NEED WIRE DIGRAM FOR ORINGAL THERM WHICH WE STILL HAVE PLEASE
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaking lately?
Customer: THIS IS NOT A CAR IT IS A 5TH WHEELER TLR SER#50472
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: CAN YOU HELP ME OUT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: NO THATS ALL I NEED TO FIND
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

What is the make and model of the furnace? And the same relating to the thermostat you are using. Do I understand that this is a heat only thermostat and not for the A/C also?

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?