gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a check transmission message on an RV that has been

Customer Question

I have a check transmission message on an RV that has been parked without shore power for about 3 months. The transmission was not having any problems at the time the vehicle was parked. It's an Allison 6 speed automatic. I have not attempted to move the vehicle, but the control button messages indicate it is shifting between neutral, park, and 6 th
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 10 months ago.

good evening

go to your key pad for the tranny and you will see the up down arrows.push them together with the key on untill you get a message that says D1 then more numbers will follow like p0998 i need those numbers please.

ty

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It will take a day or so. I neglected to say that the warning is in the message center, and is not repeated in the start up warning lights. Thanks for your response.

ok