gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a check transmission message on an RV that has been

Customer Question

I have a check transmission message on an RV that has been parked without shore power for about 3 months. The transmission was not having any problems at the time the vehicle was parked. It's an Allison 6 speed automatic. I have not attempted to move the vehicle, but the control button messages indicate it is shifting between neutral, park, and 6 th
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 1 year ago.

good evening

go to your key pad for the tranny and you will see the up down arrows.push them together with the key on untill you get a message that says D1 then more numbers will follow like p0998 i need those numbers please.

ty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will take a day or so. I neglected to say that the warning is in the message center, and is not repeated in the start up warning lights. Thanks for your response.
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 1 year ago.

ok