Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2004 sea breeze and none of the ac outlets are

Customer Question

I have a 2004 sea breeze and none of the ac outlets are working I have checked for GFI outlets and I have found three none were tripped, I even tried to push the test button on each and could not trip them. I don't have a wiring schematic.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

If the GFCIs won't reset, they are either bad (unlikely) or there is no power coming into them. Start by checking the AC power at the load center with a small digital multimeter. Those can be found at most hardware stores for about $20 or so and are easy to use. If you don't have power there, let me know and we can dig deeper into the problem. Please let me know if you have ANY AC power. All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?