gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have an older dometic duo therm brisk air, model 57912.602

Customer Question

I have an older dometic duo therm brisk air, model 57912.602 product ####-##-####the fan blade on condenser side is broken, I'd like to replace whole motor and blades, do you know of kit that will work, I can't find my specific model anywhere
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

No "kit" that I know of, but you should still be able to get the individual parts. I can check on this tomorrow when I get to my shop.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'd like to replace motor, both fan blades, maybe capacitors as well email me***@******.***
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I can contact you via this site...........and it will come up as a response to your e-mail as listed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, may be looking for dometic fridge parts too, the one in the 1993 sunline t1550 doesn't get very cool, gas or electric mode, I'm hvac mech, think I could replace absorbtion cooling part assembly,if that's an available part, thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Get me the make and model and I can give you that information as well.