gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have an older dometic duo therm brisk air, model 57912.602

Customer Question

I have an older dometic duo therm brisk air, model 57912.602 product ####-##-####the fan blade on condenser side is broken, I'd like to replace whole motor and blades, do you know of kit that will work, I can't find my specific model anywhere
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

No "kit" that I know of, but you should still be able to get the individual parts. I can check on this tomorrow when I get to my shop.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'd like to replace motor, both fan blades, maybe capacitors as well email me***@******.***
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I can contact you via this site...........and it will come up as a response to your e-mail as listed.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, may be looking for dometic fridge parts too, the one in the 1993 sunline t1550 doesn't get very cool, gas or electric mode, I'm hvac mech, think I could replace absorbtion cooling part assembly,if that's an available part, thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Get me the make and model and I can give you that information as well.