Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My brother borrowed my RV, he is Montana just called. He got

Customer Question

My brother borrowed my RV, he is Montana just called. He got fuel recently and now fuel is coming out the back of the coach and soaked his TOAD. 2014 Discovery with no previous issues. Thoughts?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

HI my name is Robert..

Really hard to say where the fuel would be coming from but I would not drive it like that if the fuel is coming out the back, that would be near the hot exhaust and can pose a danger for a fire. I would let the engine cool off and then I would look and see where the fuel is coming from, look for a vent tube on the tank, some will have a small steel line see if it is leaking there. Make sure the fuel filler hose also has not become detached.

Turn the ignition Key on and see if it leaks when the system is pressurized etc.... Need to find the source before driving this it can pose a danger if it is allowed to get to the hot exhaust.... Hope this helps some.. Robert

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help on this please let me know...

Robert