Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I own a 2006 Itasca Sundancer 30 V with two slides, I am

Customer Question

Good day I own a 2006 Itasca Sundancer 30 V with two slides, I am having a problem with the front slide it will come in crocked and the cylinder is leaking oil... I have been looking around HWH and found the correct cylinder to replace mine. my question is are you familiar with the HWH AP 27792 mechanism ???
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I see no other experts have responded. I am very familiar with HWH and if the cylinder was leaking then the slide could come in as you describe. The problem is HWH uses AP numbers on ALL there parts and there are thousands of AP numbers so to know a specific one would be difficult. What are you wanting to know on that AP number?

Thanks, Robert