gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2007 Fleetwood and I ran it out of propane. I had

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Fleetwood and I ran it out of propane. I had the tank refilled but the pilot light on the hot water heater will not light. Is there a way to manually light it, we used the rv over the weekend and it never lit.
JA: HHave you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: no everything is fine with the coolant
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I figured that the pilot light would automatically fire up, I was hoping to be able to take care of this myself. I took a look at the hot water pilot light but did not see any buttons to push to relight
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Are all your other LP appliances working OK? Just the problem with the water heater?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Follow ups are included, this might take some going back and forth, the company offers a phone service for an additional charge, if you would like to try that please let me know, if not this format is fine....

Robert