gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My slide out will not move you can here the motor and you

Customer Question

My slide out will not move you can here the motor and you can here gears grinding
Category: RV
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I can make a phone chat offer for you...........

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I noticed that you haven't gotten back to me relating to your question and I am wondering if you saw my earlier response to you a few days ago? Were you able to get this issue resolved or do you still need some input from me here?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not paying 19.00 more
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Y'all done got 29.00 and I haven't got the first answer so I have filed a dispute with my credit card company so we are done here
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

A phone call is an extra option and not part of the $29 fee. Still all things considered it is WAY cheaper than a trip to the shop! Not a problem, I will ask them to issue a refund. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but it has for nearly 10,000 other customers I have personally assisted over the last 7 years.