peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I HAVE A 2006 COACHMAN CROSS COUNTRY 38' DIESEL PUSHER. WHEN

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2006 COACHMAN CROSS COUNTRY 38' DIESEL PUSHER. WHEN I FIRST START IT THE ONLY GAUGES THAT RESPOND ARE THE 2 AIR GAUGES. AFTER 20 MINUTES ALL THE OTHER GAUGES START TO WORK. WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS? THANKS,,,,,,
JOE
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 9 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this can be due to an internal electrical fault in the gauge assembly needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced.I have seen the gauge assemblies act up like this here before in the past on several models and had to remove and have it repaired or replace it.This will have to be tested further to pinpoint which is the cause here and then from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete