peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 2004 Discovery, 330 39S. I suddenly lost my AM/FM

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Discovery, 330 39S. I suddenly lost my AM/FM radio and remote door lock and unlocking ability. (new battery in Fob)
Additionally, can the rear viewing camera be adjusted to gain a greater view of on coming vehicle traffic?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually the camera cannot be adjusted to get a better view,it might be able to be adjusted up or down slightly or modifed to view more to the side one way or the other but will still give you the same broad spectrum view unfortunately.

I would check for any blown fuses in all fuse panels to see if any fuses shorted out causing the issue with the radio as well as the door lock issues here.If a fault is found with a fuse it will need replaced to correct this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete