peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My automatic door lock has just started trying to lock the

Customer Question

My automatic door lock has just started trying to lock the door without using the remote, and just keeps trying causing a constant clicking and the exterior lights keep flashing, is there a breaker or circuit I can pull to disconnect the system so that it won't kill my battery
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a possible fault with a control unit/ecu causing this issue here needing replaced possibly.I would have the fault codes read/checked to see what codes are set using a scan tool that will plug in and can communicate with all computers in your model to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to help locate and repair this issue.This may require a dealer or authorized repair center to check the codes and diagnose the fault here for repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete