Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My trolley model is caddytek caddycruiser 250. Right gear

Customer Question

My trolley model is caddytek caddycruiser 250. Right gear tooth is broken. Where can I get a replacement gear box?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: My trolley model is caddytek caddycruiser 250. Right gear tooth is broken. Where can I get a replacement gear box?
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

See the attached link............is this what you have? http://www.motogolf.com/products/Caddytek-CaddyCruiser-250.html

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I see that some places don't sell this anymore and it doesn't have a very good rating. This problem may be why. Please get back to me if you need more on this later. All follow ups are included in our fee.