Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

Itasca Diesel Pusher motorhome jet engine Freightliner

Customer Question

Itasca Diesel Pusher motorhome jet engine Freightliner chassis need clear codes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Engine maintenance required flashing on screen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Caterpillar engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Fix-it.. replied 4 months ago.
Good morning
Can I get your engine serial number?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will get you those serial numbers shortly please be patient thank you very much
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** me know the engine complete model number from the ID tag and also the fault codes you have. Try key on with cruise off. Hold the set/resume switch until the check engine light flashes the two digit code with short flashes between digits and longer flashes between codes. let me know