peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a 2000 Fleetwood Discovery. My brake light suddenly

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Fleetwood Discovery. My brake light suddenly failed to operate. I have checked for failed fused and found none.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any damaged or shorted or even corroded wiring running to the brake light assemblies themselves.If any wiring issues are found this will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete