gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Have a 98 tradewinds 3126 cat and no start after setting all

Customer Question

have a 98 tradewinds 3126 cat and no start after setting all winter ,no pwer to ecm do you elcetrial diagram.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: both batts dead ,replaced them and still have no start,no ground to ecm
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: would help if had info on start relay.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the engine serial number? Check bectween the battery box and engine ECM for an inlne fuse. Let me know

Click below for your ECM power and grounds and please take a moment to rate my answer.