Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can any tell me how slide out switch is wire on an 08 spring

Customer Question

Can any tell me how slide out switch is wire on an 08 spring dale camper
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: What happened WAS tire blew out an rip the wires out of the switch on slide out try to put back were they go on the switch
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I just need to know we're the wires go on back of switch
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I know what wires are for it go out about it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

These can be wired up in a number of ways depending on whose slide hardware you have. I would get a new one with the pigtail on there and either install it or use it as a guide and save the new one as a spare. Not that expensive. That would be my suggestion.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well that didn't help me thanks you
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Too many variations and I don't know whose slideout hardware you have. Perhaps just call in a good mobile tech or take it into a shop and have them repair it. Chances are good your insurance covers it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
A friend bought it from another person so know insurance the switch has 5 prong an have 4 wires
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
One prong makes like a z
Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Take a look at the link I have added and see if that fits your switch. It also has the adjustment instructions IF yours is like this. Many are. Let me know if this fits. http://www.primetimerv.com/download/ComponentManuals/SlideOut-ThruChassisElectricbyLippert-OperationManual.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Here is another link to one that has 3 pins on each side. http://tweetys.com/images/products/detail/12075.jpg

Expert:  Randall replied 7 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if those diagrams were helpful in getting this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me her?