Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Air ride wont come to ride height when in travel mode. will

Customer Question

Air ride wont come to ride height when in travel mode. will air up but drops when in travel mode.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need to know how to disable travel mode so I can drive to service shop. 2000 country coach 32 ft pusher.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The RV Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

hi my name is Robert...

Do you have HWH leveling? IF so do you know what series system it is?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

IT will say on the control pad the leveling system. What you might be able to do if it is a HWH is find the control box, make sure no fuses are blown in that box as it could be causing the problems. What I have done in the past is air the bags up with the pad and then have someone pull the travel fuse in that box and see if they stay at that height. The issue doing this is you will have to nurse the RV along as the ride height is crucial and if it is off you can have a bumpy ride and it is not comfortable. Pretty sure they were using the HWH system and it will have that control box, it will be outside in storage compartment OR mounted to the floor passenger side dash area, the ones outside will have a plexiglass cover on them. Hope this helps some... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi... I see you have not selected a rating, please let me know if you need more help...

Robert