Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 270S Georgetown motorhome. I want to replace the

Customer Question

I have a 270S Georgetown motorhome. I want to replace the dinette with sofa/recliner. Local dealer does not want to help. Can you find someone who will. We live in Washington,local dealer is Poulsbo RV in Mt. Vernon, WA. Have seen a sofa/recliner in Georgetown and FRS units.
Thank you, ***** ***** ***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Do you have the sofa/recliner picked out or is that part of what you are trying to do? How much space to you have for the width? Get back to me with this information and I can make some suggestions for you.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry again for not getting back to you. The max with for the couch is 78.5". The bed open posision max is 80" I've only seen units provided by Forest River but they have not gotten back to me with any information. I've heard there is a unit by flexsteel which I'm sure I'll like better. If a unit in the 64" plus an inch or two could be found, then the rest of the area could have a cabinet installed. The slide is a raised unit approx 2" up from the main floor. I do want the recliner capability. Thanks
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I am adding a link to the Flexsteel site so you can see what they have to offer. I can look tomorrow in my catalogs at my shops as well and get back to you.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or so you still need some additional input from me here?