Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a Sabre fifth wheel that the water in bathroom has

Customer Question

I have a Sabre fifth wheel that the water in bathroom has bad oder,like toilet smell.I dumped both holding tanks and water heater,flushed all out I put chemical in tanks. After a while the bathroom sink developes a sewer ordor when water is running.where can it come from?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Did you flush out the water heater? And get some Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner for your waste tanks. If your local dealer doesn't have any then you can get it directly from their website which I have attached. Use some white vinegar in the water lines and water tank. About 50/50 with water. That should sanitize them. Hope this proves helpful. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this. Plugged vents on the roof can cause some smells as well. Wasps get in there. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Happy Camper link..........

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?