gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have class c rv a dometic model number dm2652lbfx

Customer Question

I have class c rv a dometic model number dm2652lbfx refrigerator. Its on electricity but found I pressed the propane button. It was working until I fueled up my propane tank. Heard it cycling last night. Turned the propane button of and have the check light on. When I turn it on and off I hear contacts click but then the check light is on and it's getting warmer. The light is on and I have power to The unit. Is there a quick fix. In florida are the coils frozen and how should I check. Beer is getting warm. Please help.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

So it the LP back on again? Does the stove top work? And not sure is you want it to work on just LP or on AC here? Please explain further.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?