Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Water is leaking on both sides in the the back

Customer Question

water is leaking on both sides in the the back
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

It would be impossible for me to say where the leak is. The first thing to do is try and find what source it is coming from, fresh water, grey water etc.

IF you run the water pump and the pump does not shut off or you see the leak then you know it is the fresh water system, what you could do is drain the water tank screw in a blow out plug to the city water connector and add about 30 psi of air, this will allow you to hear the leak. You may have to pull down the underbelly to take a better look to see where the leak is coming from.

Also make sure the water is not coming out a drain tubes under the chassis, if the drain valves were open water might come out the tubing for the drains.

The air method works pretty good it would allow you to hear the leak and many times when you move the line around that is leaking air you can hear a change in sound.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI... I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know....