Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Drivers side slide not retracting all the way at the bottom

Customer Question

Drivers side slide not retracting all the way at the bottom corner of the slide out on my 2015 itasca sunstar
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

The tracking may be needing some adjustment. That is the usual cause of this. If you don't want to take it into a shop, you might want to enlist the help of a good mobile tech in that area to come and assist you with this. Not that hard usually and can be done in less than an hour in most cases. Not a job for most DIY folks. If you nee more on this please get back to me as all follow ups are included in our fee. Please included the maker of your slide hardware and if this is an all electric or hydraulic system. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?