Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Where can I get a general manual 1999 damon challenger i

Customer Question

where can I get a general manual for the 1999 damon challenger i just bought
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would contact Thor customer care and see if they have one for you, they can be reached at 877.....855...2867...

Another place you can try that I have heard positive remarks about is a manual exchange, if the info. you are looking for is not available you make a posting to what you are after, click HERE for that. IF I had a manual I would give it to you, sometimes they can be difficult to obtain. Hope this helps some... Robert

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I had to think long and hard if I would pay $29 for a manual. What a shock to only receive a phone number for $29! I called and received NO response from them. I would like a complete refund. I am at the library so please answer quicky
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

No problem I will request one for you sorry it did not work out...