Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2010 Fleetwood revolution 43LE, The slide out on

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Fleetwood revolution 43LE, The slide out on the passenger side will not go all the way out, it stops about 6" from being totally extended, at the top of the side out is against the wall and the 6" from the wall is at the bottom. We have to push it from the middle to get to go the rest of the way. This is the side of the Ref, stove, ect.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Do you know whose slide hardware you have here? Fleetwood usually used Power Gear slideout hardware, but not always. If you can take a photo of the underneath of the room at the ends of the arms I may be able to tell. This can be an adjustment issue or you may have some rollers that are failing and need more repair here. I can tell you this is not a job for most DIY folks and so you might want to enlist the help of a good mobile tech in that area who is familiar with this procedure and can diagnose the problem more directly. Very hard to do from here. Please get back to me if you need more input from me as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have Power Gear!!!
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Did you take a photo of the arms underneath? I would like to see how these adjust here.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need additional input from me here?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We have not, we checked all fuses and it will not go out once the rollers hit the ledge !!! Could it be that the mover is not getting enough power to it???
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That is always something to test as one of the major causes. How old are the batteries?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the batteries are not two months old 11
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Are they hooked up correctly? And even brand new ones fail with some regularity. Can you take a photo of the hookups so I can see what you have and attach them to your post? And when you plug into shore power, what is the DC volts reading AT the batteries? You should be seeing about 13.7 VDC there give or take a few tenths.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will let you know ,
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.