Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

2004 Dynasty Countess: Can't find the chassis batteries. Not

Customer Question

2004 Dynasty Countess: Can't find the chassis batteries. Not with the house batteries?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This is what it says for the 2004 Dynasty....

The engine (chassis) batteries are located in the engine compartment. Periodically inspect the mounting hardware and trays. The trays and hardware should be tight and clean with no corrosion. The domestic (house) batteries are located in a curbside compartment. The slide-out battery tray is secured in place by a locking mechanism at the front of the tray. To slide the tray out, lift up on the handle and pull until the tray stops. To secure the battery tray, push it back in until the tray latches.

Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI... I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know....