Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Where are the fuses refrigerator and the tv outlets. In the

Customer Question

Where are the fuses for the refrigerator and the tv outlets. In the 1998 Popular 190.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The plug in's should be AC power and you would have a breaker for that inside the RV, also I would go around and make sure you do not have a GFI that is tripped, the GFI will be an outlet with a test and reset button on it, normally they are in the bathroom and or galley but can be just about anywhere else including the outside so you want to take a good look sometimes they can be hiding.

As far as NO 12 volts to the fridge some have a circuit board under the outside access panel, on that circuit board are some fuses, one fuse is for the DC side or what allows the fridge to turn on, it should get power from the interior fuse panel that also has the breakers next to them. IF you can tell me the make and model of the fridge I can confirm if you have a fuse on the circuit board. IF you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know...