Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I need a wiring diagram rear (tailights) of my 2002 Itasca

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for the rear (tailights) of my 2002 Itasca 32 foot sunliner motor home
JA: So many things fall into place once you get the correct wiring diagram. The mechanic I'm going to connect you with will know how to find just what you need. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: right side taillight module was knowked off and the wires all broke loose. not enough color matches to just rre-connedt.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: looking for voltage when the various options are tried eg blinker, brakes etc
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: nope. I just need a schematic of the system
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I think I can help you with this but need the full model number if possible, also can you verify it is a sunliner? That year I am showing Sunstar, Sundancer,Sunova,Sunrise,Suncruiser, Sunflyer... No sunliner......

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Suncruiser
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

OK....

Click HERE and see if this helps you out at all. Also click HERE.....

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi.... I see you have not selected a rating, if you need more help please let me know....

Robert