Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have A 2009 Coachman Freelander. I can not get water to my

Customer Question

I have A 2009 Coachman Freelander. I can not get water to my kitchen sink. I have water at all other places. Bathroom Shower outside shower. Any ideas what I am missing
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Go to the sink and unscrew the end of the faucet, inside is a screen make sure it is not plugged up. If the screen is clear I would get a bucket and loosen the lines below the sink and see if you have flow, if you have flow then the faucet valve is bad. Many times when you have water everywhere else the screen can be plugged so that is what I would check first. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know...