Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Think I split a water line and can't figure out how to

Customer Question

Think I split a water line and can't figure out how to access the lines. The underneath of my holiday trailer is totally sealed and no access from inside. Do I need to start destroying stuff ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We found water going across the front of out trailer. Cleaned it up and as soon as we used water again it came back. We are using the city line from an external 200 gallon tank and pump so the fresh water tank is empty
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Would like to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You need to examine all the hold areas really well and be sure it isn't coming from a drain line or other water line area there. Then you can take the belly pan loose and look under there if you are sure that is where it is coming from. You don't have to destroy anything. It comes off. You can usually just take a portion loose and look in there with a flashlight and see where it is coming from. Lines are pretty durable. More likely a tank leaking. Hope that helps some. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need more assistance from me here?