gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a Montana 5th wheel...has 3 slide outs....had

Customer Question

we have a Montana 5th wheel...has 3 slide outs....had trouble getting them out earlier...now that i want to retract them....they will not move....we bought this in 2003.....it has a hydragear slide out system....can you help
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: currently, if I can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the RV Mechanic should know about your RV?
Customer: not sure...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the hydragear hydraulic motor will not run....has power to switch..tried new switch....don't work...checked fuses OK....battery is charged...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I will make a phone chat offer for you..........

Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

I will be available in about an hour if that works for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry....but no thanks...not interested in being charged for this and that.....will call local mechanic....
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Not a problem..........be sure you get a quote and that he knows this system.