gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Ref works fine on 110, on gas fire comes on and starter

Customer Question

ref works fine on 110, on gas fire comes on and starter clicks, but burner wont light
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

This can be caused from several things. Does it try to light as you watch it or is no gas coming through to the burner? Do the rest of your LP appliances work fine?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
everything works, gas lights and ignighter clicks while fire is lit,burner wont start and light ref goes into check mode
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What is the make and model of this fridge? Get back to me with this information and I grab a manual for you and suggest some things for you to check and guide you in that if you want. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need more assistance from me here?