peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

Slide out is not working in a 2012 Monaco Dynasty. : when I

Customer Question

slide out is not working in a 2012 Monaco Dynasty.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with RV. The RV Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I press the button it will not go out. it had been acting up and occasionally not working. thought it might be a level sensor but other slide outs work fine. now it wont operate at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: changing the fuse in the elec panel
JA: Is there anything else the RV Mechanic should be aware of about your RV?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an issue with the slide out switch itself or possibly the motor itself at fault needing replaced.I have seen issues with the switch or motor before in the past needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have this tested further to see if any of these are the cause here needing repaired or replaced.This is usually best done by a dealer or local repair center that can work on this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete