peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

My onan 12.5 KW is throwing error code 36. Died while

Customer Question

My onan 12.5 KW is throwing error code 36. Died while running. Now won't start.
I serviced the air and fuel filters. Still won't start.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and see if any fuel is getting to the fuel filter.If there is no fuel to the fuel filter this can be due to a leak in the fuel line leading to the generator or a restriction in some cases.If there is fuel leading to the generator/filter let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete