gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

We tried to connect to city water and water just runs out of

Customer Question

We tried to connect to city water and water just runs out of the bottom of the camper. This is our first time out after winterizing. Can you help us?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Our refrig says check propane with a flashing light. What should we do? Our hot water is also not working. No water comes out at all.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I can offer you a phone chat option...........and please have the make and model of your fridge ready. Thanks!

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

On the water issue..........the low point drains are open or uncapped. Turn off the valves or put the caps back on. That should resolve this. Be sure that the winterizing valve(s) are in the correct position. When I call let me know if you have one, two or three valves on the back of the water heater for this.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?