Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I stored the camper weeks batteries were charged I went to

Customer Question

I stored the camper for two weeks batteries were charged I went to pick it up yesterday and zero power so I plugged it to the car and still zero power so I got the gererator and plugged the trailer into that and still nothing I cant even lower the jack
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I would really have the battery load tested, if it got discharged it is possible it is not accepting a charge, have to start with the battery. Most auto parts stores will load test them for free. The key is the jack, normally the jack is wires directly to the battery, so I would have the battery tested, follow the battery cables as well and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, below is a picture, most have a tiny tab that pops out on them when they trip as a general rule it would be 18" from the battery and can be on the frame, IF you see any the voltage should be the same on each post to chassis ground. Hope this helps, please let me know if you need more help.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI, I see you have not selected a rating, IF you need more help on this please let me know.... Robert